Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bachelor Night out

Why do I only feel like writing when I am drunk? So today the weather was really nice and since it was a summer friday, I didn't feel like working at all. I left early and met up with the lone girlfriend I have in the city for dinner. It was so much fun chatting up with her. We went to this really nice coffee place after dinner and chatted till midnight. Then I took her to one of my friends place where there was sort of a mini party going on and everyone was drunk! It was so much fun being the only sober ones and watching everyone making a fool of themselves!! However, it didn't last long as we had four tequilla shots in quick succession and soon we were buzzed too. It was a lot of fun just cracking silly jokes, laughing at nothing at all and helping other drunk people lying all over the house. I didn't mention earlier that S wasn't there as he had to work and he encouraged me to go alone. I realized that I need to go out alone sometimes as though I missed S, it was kind of fun being single for sometime. There is a Europe trip I have been planning to go alone on that I have been having second thoughts on, though after today I think I might go.

2 comments:

2jaipm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2jaipm said...

nice one...
one small thing when you write after drinking you start naming ppl, like in this post and one of the previous posts (bachelor's night out) otherwise you use alphabets... even for your hubby as in the good bye year 2007 post

no particular reason...but i read the whole blog in one go for I liked it (the name the Foodie's Journal actually brought me here:) ... i don't know why ppl aren't commenting on the blog, i assume they find it a tad bit personal...and very less about food

2jaipm